CENTRIFUGAL DIRECT DRIVE FAN WITH FORWARD CURVED IMPELLER IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fiberglass up to size 33/33 (12/12). Rest of models made of galvanized steel sheet.
• DD range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets with thermo-acoustic elastomer insulation, M1 fire resistance.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Connection gland included.
• Closed motors specially designed with extruded aluminum housing, which make the whole connection is protected within the integrated terminal box on the motor with IP-65 protection. Motor with IP-54 protection and Class F insulation standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase and 230/400 V three-phase motors.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• 3 speed fans.
• LG0 position.
• Impellers made of galvanised steel sheet.