CENTRIFUGAL DIRECT DRIVE FAN WITH BACKWARD CURVED IMPELLER IN CASING
- Made of galvanised steel sheet with upstream and downstream connecting flanges and access doors.
• Motor support:
- Galvanised steel plate, motor with flanges fixed on 2 poles. Removable plate/support/impeller set.
- Backward impeller with self-cleaning system, in galvanised steel, dynamically balanced.
- Direct drive on the motor shaft.
- Three phase motor with IP-55 protection and F class insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages for one speed motors:
230/400V 50Hz up to 4 Kw and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers of 4 and 6 poles.
2 speed motors:Dahlander
• Ventilation in technical, industrial or commercial facilities.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
Safety switch for local disconnection of 400ºC/2h ventilation equipments according to UNE-EN 12101-3.
Suited for direct control of motor in AC 3 operation category
Equips two auxiliary contact.
• Connection flange for rectangular outlet of BCU, to make the connection to a circular duct easier.
• Made of galvanized steel.
• Support made of galvanized steel.
• Outdoor flange with bird guard for BCU.
• Made of galvanized Steel.
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current
|1||MOTOR||2,2kW T6 B3 230/400V||x1|
|3||INLET CONE||ED11 710||x1|