CIRCULAR AXIAL JET FAN - 400ºC/2h
The JFC FIRE F400 models are composed of an axial fan and two silencers.
• Axial fan with reinforced tubular casing, made of steel sheet. The connection box is accessible by the side from a removable door.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class H insulation, CERTIFIED 400ºC/2h. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz) for 1 speed motors and 400V 50Hz for 2 speed motors.
• Casing in galvanized steel. Inner duct made of perforated galvanized steel sheet.
• The silencers are filled with mineral wool with high acoustic absorption properties, preventing most of the fan noise to be propagated.
• Unidirectional JFC FIRE F400 UN is equipped with a protection guard at the inlet side and a deflector at the outlet. The deflector directs the air away from the ceiling and obstacles like beams or ducting, sweeping the whole volume of air to the closest extraction point.
• Reversible JFC FIRE F400 RE is equipped with a protection guards on both sides.
• Conceived for car parkings and large spaces where polluted air, or smoke from an accidental fire, needs to be removed effectively.
• An optimized design minimizes the height needed for their installation and assures a silent operation.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2273
Safety switch for local disconnection of 400ºC/2h ventilation equipments according to UNE-EN 12101-3.
Suited for direct control of motor in AC 3 operation category
Equips two auxiliary contact.