HIGH PRESSURE DIRECT DRIVE FAN WITH BACKWARD CURVED IMPELLER IN CAST ALIMUNUM IN ROLLED STEEL SHEET HOUSING
• Rolled steel sheet housing.
• Fully welded housing.
• High efficiency simple inlet backward impeller with self-cleaning system manufactured in cast aluminum.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and class F insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Standard orientation: LG270
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean air transport.
• Exhaust after filters, separators and cyclones.
• Pneumatic transport.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient 60ºC.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• 2 speed motors.
• Orientation: LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315.