LOW PRESSURE CENTRIFUGAL FAN WITH DOUBLE INLET FORWARD CURVED IMPELLER DIRECT DRIVE WITH EXTERNAL ROTOR MOTOR
• Fully made of galvanised steel sheet (EN 10142) with overlapping binding by high-tech folding.
• Double inlet forward curved impeller made of galvanized steel sheet.
• Supplied with mounting feed included in price.
• External rotor motor and impeller assembled as a set, supported by fixing arms.
Closed motor with IP-55 protection index. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors (with voltage adjustable speed and integrated thermal protectors) and 230/400V in three phase motors (adjustable motor by transformer). Ball bearings greased for life and integrated vibration isolation. Dynamically balanced according to DIN ISO 1940. With mounted terminal box. Performance data according to AMCA 210-99 (fig. 12), UNI 10531 (section 29.2 Figure 30c and f) and ISO 5801 (fig. 69 c and f section 30.2).
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
|No results found|