CENTRIFUGAL DIRECT DRIVE TWINFAN WITH FORWARD CURVED IMPELLER IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET
• Impellers made of reinforced polyamide with fiber glass up to size 12/12 (33/33). Size 15/15 made of galvanized steel sheet.
• DD range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets with thermo-acoustic elastomer insulation, M1 fire resistance.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Connection gland included.
• Equipped with inlet deflector wing, minimizing the turbulence and optimizing efficiency.
• Closed motors specially designed. Extruded aluminium motor housing. Totally enclosed wiring box IP-65. IP-54 motor protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230V 50 Hz for single phase and 230/400V 50Hz.
• Fans can run separately or simultaneously.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hood.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• 3 speed fans.
• LG0 position. 10% additional cost.
• Impeller made of galvanized sheet.
• Aluminium box up to size 12/12.
* All data are referred to a single working fan. If both fans are working at the same time, data should be twice (x2) except for weight.