MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN WITH FORWARD CURVED IMPELLER DIRECT DRIVE IN STAINLESS STEEL
• Welded stainless steel AISI 304 housing.
• Stainless steel simple inlet forward curved impeller.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors.
• Standard orientation: LG270.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean air transport.
• Corrosive air transport.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient: 1ph 50ºC, 3ph 60ºC.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• 2 speed motors.
• Fans provided with cooling disk for high temperatures.
• Orientation: RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180, RD225, RD270, RD315, LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315.
|No results found|