LOW PROFILE CENTRIFUGAL JET FAN - 400ºC/2h
• Galvanized steel sheet casing.
• Strong backward impeller with self-cleaning system made of strong galvanized steel sheet.
• External wiring box.
• Inlet protection.
• Feet included.
• Class H insulation, S1 continuous use and S2 emergency use, with bearing balls, IP-55 protection, 2 speeds.
• 400V 4/8 poles Dalhander three phase motor.
• Maximum working temperature:
• S1 -> -20ºC +60ºC.
• S2 -> 400ºC / 2h.
• Conceived for car parkings and large spaces where polluted air, or smoke from a fire, needs to be removed effectively. An optimized design minimizes the height needed for their installation.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-3089