MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN WITH LAMINATED STEEL OR POLYPROPYLENE FORWAD CURVED IMPELLER DIRECT DRIVE IN ROLLING STEEL SHEET HOUSING AND EXTERNAL ROTOR
• Welded rolled steel housing.
• Laminated steel sheet simple inlet forward curved impeller for model MPER 130; in polypropylene for model MPER 120.
• Inlet protection guard included.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Asynchronous external rotor with IP-44 protection and Class H insulation according to the DIN 40.050 h1 Standard; ball bearings greased for life. Standard voltages: 230V 50Hz
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean air transport.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• Specially designed for sinus wave speed control. Only available for single phase fans.
• Terminal wiring.
• Minimum speed adjustable and potentiometer speed control.
• Sealed box IP-54 box. Light switch pilot.
• EMC filter according to the En55014 Standard.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
Speed controller for single phase voltage (230 Vac - 50 Hz) controlable motors by varying the supplied voltage through phase angle control.
External enclosure in white-ivory plastic.
Internal enclosure in polyamide.
Maximum environment temperature: 35ºC.