HIGH PRESSURE FAN WITH HIGH EFFICIENCY BACKWARD CURVED IMPELLER BELT DRIVE IN Fe360 SHEET
• Fan made of Fe360 sheet. The fan paint finish is based on a Qualicoat polyester powder coating stoved at 200ºC, with an average film thickness of 70 microns. Average heat resistence of coating is 180ºC with peaks of 200ºC.
• Fully welded housing.
• High efficiency simple inlet backward impeller with self-cleaning system made of Fe360 sheet statically and dynamically balanced. Impellers are painted with polyester primer that resists temperatures up to 300ºC.
• Motorized fan with basement (configuration 12). Full equipped fans including: motor, pulleys, belts, belts guard and shaft guard. Fitted over a base plate.
• Standard orientation LG270.
• It allows adjusting the orientation locally from models 500 to 630. Models sizes from 710 to 1250 size the orientation is fixed.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Exhaust after filters, separators and cyclones.
• Pneumatic transport.
• Clean air transport.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
· Fans for 60Hz and special voltages.
· 2 speed motor.
· Fan with free shaft (configuration 1) or with motor supported on the pedestal side (configuration 9).
· C4 or C5 coating painting
· Hot dip galvanized
· Special steel (Cor-Ten A, Hardox...)
· Inox 304 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Inox 316 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Cooling wheel
· Anticaloric paint
· Reinforced housing
· Fully welded housing (waterproof)
· Insulated housing
· Split casing (for big sizes)
· Inspection door to facilitate maintenance and cleaning
· Drain plug.
· Airtight axle
· Frontal foot
· Double suction flange
· Available in the following versions:
- Non-sparking air passage and standard motor.
- ATEX II3GD Ex_na
- ATEX II3G Ex_e
- ATEX II3GD Ex_d
· Other brands of motors.
· Orientation: RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180, RD225, RD270, RD315, LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315.
• Flexible polyurethane coupling flange with fiberglass fabric to avoid possible vibrations to the installation.
• 160 mm width and supplied with 2 fixing clamps.
• Certified according to the European standard EN 12101-3 400ºC/2h. Fire classification: M0.
• Inlet protection guard to avoid the entry of objects and contact with the impeller.
• Made of galvanised steel models 7,9, 10, 12 and 15. And the rest of models with polyester powder finishing coat.
• Galvanized protection grid on the outlet side to avoid the entry of objects and contact with the impeller.
• Connection to be fitted in the centrifugal fans outlet.
• Manufactured in galvanized steel.
• Versions in stainless 304 and stainless 316.
• Circular-circular coupling flange through anti-vibration canvas.
• Fire resistance M0: from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h
|2||TURBINE||AAZVC 1120 LG||x1|
|3||INLET CONE||AAVC-AAZVC 1120||x1|