CENTRIFUGAL DIRECT DRIVE ROOF FAN WITH BACKWARD CURVED IMPELLER AND ABS COWL
• Roof cowl made of ABS
• Structure, roof base support and bird protection guard made of galvanised steel.
• High efficiency backward impeller with self-cleaning system of steel.
• Standard asynchronous motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors and 400V 50Hz in 2 speed motors.
Specially designed for roof installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum continuous operation temperature: 80ºC (fluide).
• Maximum ambient temperature: 50ºC
• 60Hz and special voltages.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
• Inclined support for roof fans CRFP, , , and the resulting fans combining with the KIT ARF and KIT ARFM
• Specific inclination.
• Fixing kit for CRFP roof fan made of galvanized steel.
• Tilting kit made of galvanised steel.
• It allows fan inclination to make cleaning of duct and impeller easier.
Depression shutter for ascending air flow in the aspiration. The slats hinder the passage of air when the fan is stopped while when the fan is working the slats move by depression allowing the passage of air. For duct installation in plenum.
Made of galvanized steel and aluminum moving fins.
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
FSCD 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
FSCD 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current
|2||MOTOR||4KW T6 B5 230/400V IEC132||x1||-||-|
|3||TURBINE||THRE R63B2 800X224x38 RD||x1||-||-|