CENTRIFUGAL DIRECT DRIVE TWINFAN WITH FORWARD CURVED IMPELLER IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET
• Impellers made of reinforced polyamide with fiber glass up to size 12/12 (33/33). Size 15/15 made of galvanized steel sheet.
• DD range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets with thermo-acoustic elastomer insulation, M1 fire resistance.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Connection gland included.
• Equipped with inlet deflector wing, minimizing the turbulence and optimizing efficiency.
• Closed motors specially designed. Extruded aluminium motor housing. Totally enclosed wiring box IP-65. IP-54 motor protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230V 50 Hz for single phase and 230/400V 50Hz.
• Fans can run separately or simultaneously.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hood.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• 3 speed fans.
• LG0 position. 10% additional cost.
• Impeller made of galvanized sheet.
• Aluminium box up to size 12/12.
* All data are referred to a single working fan. If both fans are working at the same time, data should be twice (x2) except for weight.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
• Frame made of galvanised sheet and shutters made of aluminium.
• To be fitted on centrifugal fans likeBDL FIRE F400, DD BOX and BD BOX.
• Certified 400ºC/2h.
• Outdoor flange with bird guard.
• Made of galvanized Steel.
• VIS OUT = Outlet
• VIS IN = Inlet
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
FSCD 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
FSCD 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current