MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE BACKWARD CURVED IMPELLER DIRECT DRIVE AND ELECTRONIC MOTOR IN CARBON LAMIATED STELL HOUSING
• Medium pressure centrifugal fan with direct coupling.
• Reinforced housing made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion by powder coating polyester resin RAL 5010. Finish C3.
• Casing fully latched and adjustable.
• Self-cleaning turbine and reinforced impeller with high-performance backward (reaction) blades made of carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations. Black painted RAL 9005
• Squirrel cage standardized asynchronous IEC motor with IP-55 protection and class F electrical insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three-phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Motor with feet (B3) supported on motor support foot.
• Models of size 500 and above are supplied with a front support foot, for the other models the front support foot is optional.
• Available in the following orientations (to be indicated in case of order): LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180; LG225, LG270, LG315, RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180; RD225, RD270, RD315.
• Maximum working temperature in continuous: air transported: 130ºC,
Suitable for moving clean or dusty air. Designed to be installed in conduit for suction or impulsion.
· Fans for 60Hz and special voltages.
· 2 speed motor.
· C4 or C5 coating painting
· Hot dip galvanized
· Inox 304 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Inox 316 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Cooling wheel
· Anticaloric paint
· Fully welded housing (waterproof)
· Inspection door to facilitate maintenance and cleaning
· Drain plug.
· Airtight axle
· Non-sparking air passage and standard motor
· Other brands of motors
• For axial (inlet and outlet) and centrifugal (inlet) fans.
• Versions in stainless 304 and stainless 316.
• Circular-circular coupling flange through anti-vibration canvas.
• Fire resistance M0: from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h
|2||TURBINE||MBRL 1252 T6 75kW LG||x1|
|3||INLET CONE||MBRL/MZRL 1250||x1|
|4||MOTOR||75KW T6 B3 400/690V||x1|