SQUARE WALL PLATE AXIAL DIRECT DRIVE FAN WITH POLYAMIDE IMPELLER AND ELECTRONIC MOTOR
• Square plate made of galvanized steel sheet.
• Variable pitch angle polyamide impeller reinforced with fibreglass.
• Supplied with motor support and protection guard according to the ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipments).
• High efficiency brushless motor with permanent magnets and low sound level. Specially designed for fans with operating and control electronics on motor back.
• Switching frequency of 16 KHz.
• Operating range: 300 - 1800 rpm.
• Power supply: 230V + - 10%.
• Power Frequency: 50/60Hz.
• Operating temperature range: -20ºC +45ºC.
• Enclosed motor IP 54.
• Insulation class H.
• Speed control through:
• 22Kohms Trimmer.
• 0-10V external sensor.
Designed for wall assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal for all kind of buildings and industries.
• B form impeller (air flow from impeller to motor).
• Aluminium impeller.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Protection grid on the outlet side to avoid the entry of objects and contact with the impeller.
• Made of welded metal wire.
• According to ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive.
• Stainless guard 304 or 316 with electro-polished finishing coat.
The shutter will open by air force and will close when the fan is stopped.
Made of ABS plastic.
UV rays protected.
Note: Maximum air speed 16 m/s
• Air flow remote controller for EEC motors.
• Adjusts the flow rate in a range from 0 to 100% at a maximum distance of 10m.
• It can be recessed or mounted on a wall. Can be installed outdoors.
• Working temperature from 0 to 40ºC.
• Overpressure backward damper for facade made of extruded aluminum and standard natural aluminum finishing.
• It incorporates weatherstrip in the fins to achieve greater efficiency in the closure and noise damping.
• Maintains overpressure or depression inside a room with respect to the outside or other adjacent rooms.
• Drills incorporated in frame for wall or duct fixing with screws or rivets.
• Recommended maximum air passage speed 6m/s. maximum temperature of 80ºC.
|1||IMPELLER||450:AP0:6 G40 D19||x1|
|3||PROTECTION GRID||HJBM EEC45||x1|