ATEX LONG CASED AXIAL SMOKE FAN WITH CAST ALUMINUM IMPELLER DIRECT DRIVE
• Reinforced fan casing manufactured in rolling steel sheet.
• Modular motor-impeller assembly.
• Cast aluminum impeller with variable pitch angle.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Housing with motor access door.
• ATEX asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• ATEX certified: Motor Ex-d: II 3G EX-d IIC T4
Motor Ex-e: II 3G Ex-e IIC T4
Motor Ex-nA: II 3G/D Ex-nA IIC T3
Designed for wall or duct installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction (max 45-50ºC).
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC
• Ventilation in indoor environments classified as ATEX
• B-form or 100% reversible impeller.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• Bigger fan sizes.
• Made of steel and protected against corrosion with polyester resin powder.
• Protection guard for motor or impeller side to avoid objects introduction. For SCAP and SCA model, RP can be applied only to impeller side.
• Made of welded metal wire.
• According to ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive.
• Stainless guard 304 or 316 with electro-polished finishing coat.
• Circular-circular coupling flange through anti-vibration canvas.
• Fire resistance M0: from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h