WALL-MOUNTED AXIAL SMOKE FAN WITH CAST ALUMINUM IMPELLER DIRECT DRIVE - 300ºC/1h
• Axial fan with circular reinforced frame.
• Modular motor-impeller assembly.
• Cast aluminum impeller with variable pitch angle.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class H insulation certified 300ºC/1h and ATEX. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• ATEX certified II 3G EX-ed IIC T3 Gc & II 3D EX-tc IIB T125 Dc
Designed for wall or duct installation, they are suitable for:
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor inside the hazardous area and high pressures needed.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• B Form impeller (air flow from impeller to motor).
• 100% reversible impeller.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2406
• Protection grid on the outlet side to avoid the entry of objects and contact with the impeller.
• Made of welded metal wire.
• According to ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive.
• Stainless guard 304 or 316 with electro-polished finishing coat.
• For axial (inlet and outlet) and centrifugal (inlet) fans.
• Versions in stainless 304 and stainless 316.
• Flexible polyurethane coupling flange with fiberglass fabric to avoid possible vibrations to the installation.
• 160 mm width and supplied with 2 fixing clamps.
• Certified according to the European standard EN 12101-3 400ºC/2h. Fire classification: M0.
The shutter will open by air force and will close when the fan is stopped.
Made of ABS plastic.
UV rays protected.
Note: Maximum air speed 16 m/s
• Square support frame for WMAP fans.
• Made of steel and protected against corrosion with polyester resin powder.
• Overpressure backward damper for facade made of extruded aluminum and standard natural aluminum finishing.
• It incorporates weatherstrip in the fins to achieve greater efficiency in the closure and noise damping.
• Maintains overpressure or depression inside a room with respect to the outside or other adjacent rooms.
• Drills incorporated in frame for wall or duct fixing with screws or rivets.
• Recommended maximum air passage speed 6m/s. maximum temperature of 80ºC.