ATEX AXIAL SMOKE FAN WITH CAST ALUMINUM IMPELLER DIRECT DRIVE IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET - 300ºC/1H
• BOX: Manufactured in galvanised steel sheet with thermalproofing. Soundproofing cabinets with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class. Removable panels for easy motor access and fan maintenance.
• INSIDE FAN: For sizes from 45 to 80 we use model WMAX FIRE (F300+ATEX). For larger sizes from 90 to 125 we use model SCAX FIRE (F300+ATEX).
• Modular motor-impeller assembly.
• Cast aluminum impeller with variable pitch angle.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
•Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class H insulation certified 300ºC/1H and ATEX. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors, up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• ATEX certified II 3G EX-ed IIC T3 Gc & II 3D EX-tc IIB T125 Dc
Designed for wall or duct installation, they are suitable for:
•Smoke emergency exhaust with motor inside the hazardous area.
•Cabinet design simplifies installation in rectangular duct systems.
•Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
•Supply 100% reversible impeller.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2405