CENTRIFUGAL BELT DRIVE TWINFAN WITH FORWARD CURVED IMPELLER IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fibreglass up to size 12/12 (33/33). Other models are made of galvanised steel sheet.
• BD , BDC , BDP range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Supplied with motor, pulleys and belts.
• Connection gland included.
• Squirrel cage asynchronous standard motor, IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three phase, motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Fans can run separately or simultaneously.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hood.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• 2 speed motors.
• LG0 position. Add 10% additional cost.
• Impeller made of galvanized sheet.
• Aluminium box up to size 12/12.
* All data are referred to a single working fan. If both fans are working at the same time, data should be twice (x2) except for weight.
• Outdoor flange with bird guard.
• Made of galvanized Steel.
• VIS OUT = Outlet
• VIS IN = Inlet
|2||TURBINE||BV 18/18 D.25||x1|
|4||BEARING SUPPORT+BEARING||BV 18/18||x2|