WALL-MOUNTED AXIAL SMOKE FAN WITH CAST ALUMINUM IMPELLER DIRECT DRIVE - 300ºC/1h
• Axial fan with circular reinforced frame.
• Modular motor-impeller assembly.
• Cast aluminum impeller with variable pitch angle.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class H insulation certified 300ºC/1h. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Designed for wall or duct installation, they are suitable for:
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor inside the hazardous area.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• B Form impeller (air flow from impeller to motor).
• 100% reversible impeller.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2406
• Protection grid on the outlet side to avoid the entry of objects and contact with the impeller.
• Made of welded metal wire.
• According to ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive.
• Stainless guard 304 or 316 with electro-polished finishing coat.
• For axial (inlet and outlet) and centrifugal (inlet) fans.
• Versions in stainless 304 and stainless 316.