SHORT CASED AXIAL SMOKE FAN WITH CAST ALUMINUM IMPELLER DIRECT DRIVE - 300ºC/1h
• Short cased axial fan with reinforced body.
• Modular motor-impeller assembly.
• Cast aluminum impeller with variable pitch angle.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class H insulation certified 300ºC/1h. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 3kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor inside the hazardous area.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• Supply impeller (air direction from impeller to motor).
• 100% reversible impeller.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2407
• Protection guard for motor or impeller side to avoid objects introduction. For SCAP and SCA model, PG can be applied only to impeller side.
• Made of welded metal wire.
• According to ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive.
• Stainless guard 304 or 316 with electro-polished finishing coat.
• Made of steel and protected against corrosion with polyester resin powder.
• For axial (inlet and outlet) and centrifugal (inlet) fans.
• Versions in stainless 304 and stainless 316.
• Flexible polyurethane coupling flange with fiberglass fabric to avoid possible vibrations to the installation.
• 160 mm width and supplied with 2 fixing clamps.
• Certified according to the European standard EN 12101-3 400ºC/2h. Fire classification: M0.
• Circular-circular coupling flange through anti-vibration canvas.
• Fire resistance M0: from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h