MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE BACKWARD CURVED IMPELLER DIRECT DRIVE AND ELECTRONIC MOTOR IN CARBON LAMIATED STELL HOUSING
• Medium pressure centrifugal fan with direct coupling.
• Reinforced housing made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion by powder coating polyester resin RAL 5010. Finish C3.
• Casing fully latched and adjustable.
• Self-cleaning turbine and reinforced impeller with high-performance backward (reaction) blades made of carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations. Black painted RAL 9005
• Squirrel cage standardized asynchronous IEC motor with IP-55 protection and class F electrical insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three-phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Motor with feet (B3) supported on motor support foot.
• Models of size 500 and above are supplied with a front support foot, for the other models the front support foot is optional.
• Available in the following orientations (to be indicated in case of order): LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180; LG225, LG270, LG315, RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180; RD225, RD270, RD315.
• Maximum working temperature in continuous: air transported: 130ºC,
Suitable for moving clean or dusty air. Designed to be installed in conduit for suction or impulsion.
· Fans for 60Hz and special voltages.
· 2 speed motor.
· C4 or C5 coating painting
· Hot dip galvanized
· Inox 304 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Inox 316 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Cooling wheel
· Anticaloric paint
· Fully welded housing (waterproof)
· Inspection door to facilitate maintenance and cleaning
· Drain plug.
· Airtight axle
· Non-sparking air passage and standard motor
· Other brands of motors.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Inlet protection guard to avoid the entry of objects and contact with the impeller.
• Made of galvanised steel models 7,9, 10, 12 and 15. And the rest of models with polyester powder finishing coat.
• For axial (inlet and outlet) and centrifugal (inlet) fans.
• Versions in stainless 304 and stainless 316.
• Flexible polyurethane coupling flange with fiberglass fabric to avoid possible vibrations to the installation.
• 160 mm width and supplied with 2 fixing clamps.
• Certified according to the European standard EN 12101-3 400ºC/2h. Fire classification: M0.
• Circular-circular coupling flange through anti-vibration canvas.
• Fire resistance M0: from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current