LOW PRESSURE DOUBLE INLET FORWARD CURVED IMPELLER WITH FREE SHAFT - REINFORCED STRUCTURE
• Casing made of galvanized steel.
• Turbine blade multi-blade forward curved double ear galvanized sheet
• transmission shaft with anti-rust treatment.
• The fan is supplied free shaft.
• Shaft protruding on both sides to allow mounting of pulleys and belts
• Cubic assembly with side panels that reinforce the whole fan.
• Fan with reinforced structure and bearings supported on rigid bridge structure
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• Installation of complete fan with motor, pulleys and belts.
|3||SHAFT||BV-BVCR-BOX BV 22/22||x1||-||-|
|4||BEARING||COLL.EXC. NP35 C3-120ºC||x2||-||-|