SHORT CASED AXIAL BELT DRIVE FAN WITH CAST ALUMINUM IMPELLER AND EXTERNAL MOTOR
• Long cased fan.
• Transmission ball bearings set inside a sealed box manufactured in steel or cast aluminum. Ball bearings permanently greased.
• Cast aluminum impeller with variable pitch angle.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors, up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Inspection door located on the lower part of the housing.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Extraction of hot air up to 110ºC.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 110ºC, ambient 60ºC.
• Supply impeller (air direction from impeller to motor),
• Reversible impeller.
• Polyamide impeller.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• 2 speed motors.
• Hot-dipped galvanised or stainless
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
• Protection guard for motor or impeller side to avoid objects introduction. For SCAP and SCA model, PG can be applied only to impeller side.
• Made of welded metal wire.
• According to ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive.
• Stainless guard 304 or 316 with electro-polished finishing coat.
The shutter will open by air force and will close when the fan is stopped.
Made of ABS plastic.
UV rays protected.
Note: Maximum air speed 16 m/s
• For axial (inlet and outlet) and centrifugal (inlet) fans.
• Versions in stainless 304 and stainless 316.
• Flexible polyurethane coupling flange with fiberglass fabric to avoid possible vibrations to the installation.
• 160 mm width and supplied with 2 fixing clamps.
• Certified according to the European standard EN 12101-3 400ºC/2h. Fire classification: M0.
• Overpressure backward damper for facade made of extruded aluminum and standard natural aluminum finishing.
• It incorporates weatherstrip in the fins to achieve greater efficiency in the closure and noise damping.
• Maintains overpressure or depression inside a room with respect to the outside or other adjacent rooms.
• Drills incorporated in frame for wall or duct fixing with screws or rivets.
• Recommended maximum air passage speed 6m/s. maximum temperature of 80ºC.
• Circular-circular coupling flange through anti-vibration canvas.
• Fire resistance M0: from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
FSCD 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
FSCD 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current
|1||ALUMINIUM IMPELLER||900:AA4:6 G20 D28||x1||-||-|
|2||MOTOR||3KW T4 B3 230/400V IEC100||x1||-||-|
|5||BEARING||COLL.CONIC. NP40 (HH-HHP)||x2||-||-|