LOW PRESSURE DOUBLE INLET FORWARD CURVED IMPELLER WITH FREE SHAFT
• Casing made of galvanized steel.
• Turbine blade multi-blade forward curved double inlet.
• The fan supplied with foot brackets included in the price except for sizes 15-15 and 18-18.
• transmission shaft with anti-rust treatment.
• The fan is supplied free shaft.
• Shaft protruding on both sides to allow mounting of pulleys and belts
• Turbine polyamide reinforced with fiberglass for sizes 7-7, 9-9, 10/10 and 12/12; other models in galvanized sheet. Fan with ball bearings permanently greased mounted rubber ring to prevent vibration
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• Metal Turbine.
• Frame mounted MBI.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Galvanized protection grid on the outlet side to avoid the entry of objects and contact with the impeller.
• Belt tensioning device to be fitted in low pressure centrifugal fans.
• To be installed in the outlet of low pressure fans (DD, BD) and made the connection to the duct easier.
• Made of galvanized seel.
• Possible spot welding on fans outlet.
|4||BEARING SUPPORT+BEARING||BV 7/7||x2|